DO NOT SIGN THIS PETITION. Instead use the link for comments to say your comments.
Some of you may be aware of the following developments:
In an effort to elicit and put on record an anti-Hindu stance from the White House, a Public petition has been placed on the White House Portal.
This petition has already gathered more than 85,000 signatures in two weeks (a massive support ) and aims to reach 100,000 signatures. Once it reaches that number, the White House is obligated to make a statement.The Petition is very short, and targets the Hindu community in general and the BJP and Narendra Modi in particular with blatant lies and libelous accusations to gather maximum support from Christians, Muslims and Sikhs (this is new and points to Pakistan’s role in promoting this petition).While the Petition will not succeed in stopping Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to the United States, it aims at putting on record, validating and reinforcing complete lies and hatred against the Hindu community. If left unchallenged, these will be used as "facts" against Hindus at a later stage.
It is important for our sake that the White House takes down this petition. You as an individual or an organization can two possible steps to convey Your support to Our community will make a difference. If You don’t who will?
– Please write to the White House using this linkhttps://wwws.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-questions-and-comments
– Call the White House comments numberhttps://wwws.whitehouse.gov/contact/write-or-call#call
1. Ask them to take down this petition because the unsubstantiated New York Times quote used in this petition is libelous to the Hindu community and is based on false accusation aimed at invoking hatred against the 1 billion Hindus around the world.
2. Tell them that the independent judiciary in India has absolved Modi of any wrongdoing for 2002. (assure them that more details can be provided)
3. BJP was not involvement in any attacks on any community in Odisha.
4. White House needs to investigate the source of the signatures, as the petition has received 40,000 signatures in just 2 days of the weekend.
Please note that the vast network of highly organized and well-funded Anti-Hindu, Anti-BJP, Anti-Modi and Anti-India forces is on steroids. The money, energy and resources they are willing to spend is large. Please read an article from today’s news-reports: http://www.sunday-guardian.com/news/isi-plans-to-use-us-un-to-tar-modi#.U-bXj6W39CM.twitter
I am wondering if the White House checked the ‘facts’. Who do they contact to validate (Indian Embassy, Hindu organizations such as yours, etc.) what is petitioned or question the motives of people promoting such hateful / hurtful messages?
If there is silence from our community and and no one raises an alarm, it will only embolden our adversaries and such false information will be taken to be accurate portrayal of Hindus. In the end, our community will be the loser and eventually the credibility and respect for those represent us will be negatively impacted in their standing.
Thanks a lot for your serious consideration.
CANCEL White House Invitation To PM Modi-Organizer of 2002 Massacre of MUSLIMS. Ban BJP For 1984…
"Mobs of Hindus rampage, rape, loot and kill in a…
परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।।
( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
” When people hurt you Over and Over
think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you,
but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ”
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் பெருக வையகம்
visit my blog https://harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari
VISIT MY PAGE https://www.facebook.com/K.Hariharan60 AND LIKE