1. Cliff off the tips of lemon grass, cut them into small pieces, soak them into coconut oil for about 10 hours. Store this oil with lemon grass in a glass bottle, keep it in the sunlight for 7 days. Massage this oil on the scalp after straining.
2.Take few petals of hibiscus flower preferably white , add them to coconut oil. warm the coconut oil to a boil store after it is being cooled, or keep in sunlight for 7 days in a glass bottle. strain and use for the hair and scalp, regularly.
3. Heat a cup of coconut oil with 8 grains of crushed black pepper, and 10 leaves of tulasi [oscimum]. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for 5 mins. Cool, strain and store. Every day use on hair and scalp shall condition the hair and make it more healthy.
4. Extract half a cup of coconut juice/milk, add crushed pepper corns. Massage the hair with this juice and wash the hair after 20 mins, with any herbal shampoo.
5. Amla extract, coconut milk with castor oil are cooling agents, but people with the tendency to get cold should avoid the use.
6 Grind a cup of curry leaves [murraiyya koieniji] with a cup of buttermilk [liquid yoghurt] and apply on the hair and scalp. Wash the hair after 20 mins with warm water. This stops the premature greying of hair
7. The use of curry leaves [murraiya koienji] in our daily food, or make use in sauces shall help digestion, and stop the premature greying of hair.
8. Soak amla or in water overnight and grind with few leaves of henna [mehendi] , apply this paste to hair and scalp. Wash it off after 30 mins. This encourages the growth of hair.
9. Boil 1 cup of celery leaves with stems, strain and add juice of 1 sour lime [lemon]. You can rinse your hair with this after washing your hair. The hair looks healthy and lusturous.
10. Rinsing your hair after completion of washing the hair
with lemon juice shall give a shine to hair.
11. Tea leaves decoction used for rinsing the hair makes the hair look silky.
12. The shikakai pods dried, soapnuts dried, the amla dried, at the proportion of 2:2:1 by weight , soaked for 5 hours and ground , is a best of shampoos to wash the hair.
13. For silky and glossy hair, most sour yoghurt could be used, and be kept for 15 minutes and washed with warm water. You can repeat this once in 15 days.
14. The juice of Cynodon dactylon -grass, mixed with coconut oil, boiled until the water contents evoporate. Then the oil be strained and stored. The dandruff of scalp and the skin diseases like eczema , ulcers can be treated with this oil
15. Cup of hibiscus leaves ground with a teaspoon of shikakai and water is a good shampoo for hair
16. soak one teaspoon ofthe fenugreek seeds [methi] overnight, few hibiscus leaves, add this to 2 cups of coconut oil , boil it until water evoporates, cool, strain and use to massage the hair and scalp.
17. Washing the hair with weak/most dilute common salt , cleans the scalp, cures dandruff and prevents hair fall
18. A paste of methi leaves [fenugreek] applied on hair , regularly, will cure dandruff , grow the hair lengthy, and preserve the natural colour of hair and the softness too.
19. To keep dandruff away, take a tablespoon of lemon juice with 2 tablespoon of coconut oil, massage it well on scalp and hair regurlary.Wash your hair with warm water.
20. Consume lots of fruits and green salads. Vitamin B complex must be consumed at time of defficiency, as greying of hair is due to defficiency of B complex, at an early age.
Proprietor of M/s Dapmans Pest control And Allied Services. We manufacture herbal pesticides (mosquito larvicides), repellents, we give pest management trainings, we give malaria vector control consultancies. contact:0251/2456562,0251/2431680, 09820998334 email:email@example.com