Swayamvara Parvathi: Most Powerful, trusted, widely used Marriage Mantra for early marriage, fertility (to conceive child) and happiness Swayamvara Parvathi Moola Manthra: Om Hreem Yoginim Yogini Yogeswari Yoga Bhayankari Sakala Sthavara Jangamasya Mukha Hridayam Mama Vasam akarsha Akarshaya Namaha ” – (When you perform homa, Namaha to be replaced as Swaha)
Please Listern Swayamvaraparvathi Audio for the pronounciation and the procedure
It is easy. You can do it Yourself: (Please spare 5 minutes to read this page thoroughly)
Step 1. Take sankalpa. (Sankalpa – Spiritual resolve/Vow) Take a oath infront of Goddess with your name, relevant details (Parents name, Gothra, Nakshatra) and brief Goddess about your problem and inform her that you do the japa 1008 times a day for 108 days with a request to remove the problems and help you to marry early/ conceive or improve understanding. (as the case may be)
Step 2. Time Taken for the Dhyana: 2 hours a day.
Step 3. Offerings: As usual, Offer Dheepam, Doop, Pushpam (Flowers), Phalam (Fruits), Naivedyam (Food) & Thamboolam (Betel leaves & nut) Aarti & Namaskarams (namaste) daily. (How to do Namaskara or Namaste)
Top 3 Frequently Asked Question:
Question-1: What is the success rate? or Will I definitely get married? or can I increase the daily count to get married in double quick time?
When the problem is not in our hands, the best way forward is to leave it to the God and accept whatever he gives. It helps you to transfer the burden and carry on with your work. (In this world no one except God will accept your burden) . Belief is the most important factor in prayers and directly proportionate to the Success. (100% belief = 100% success. Even if you have 1% doubt on our prayers, the chances of getting married stands only at 99%)
With this belief only… we need to start this Japa. Try performing this japa yourself without any fear. In case you find it difficult but has strong belief, you can request us for help. (You need to share the cost of the Japa for 108 days. Details are available below.)
Prayers are like hungry baby crying for milk. So you need not have to increase the count to reduce the number of days, but cry (prayer) honestly.
Question-2: Is it Mandatory to do the japa 1008 times or Is it acceptable if i do the japa 108 times or 48 times etc?
Question 3: What to do during menstrual cycle: A universal doubt arise in the mind of every lady is “What is to be done during menstrual cycle days”. Simple: Pause and continue. Also, please try to enjoy the japa & prayers and don’t do it as a contractual obligation to succeed in your attempt.
For your queries & clarifications: I feel delighted and my heart is blissful whenever a person write to me or speak to me over phone (my number is harikrishnamurthy-98768369793 and available always at your service) with their doubts and looking for help.
Anyone irrespective of Gender, Caste, Creed, Country, Religion can perform this if their marriage is delayed or any other matrimonial issues. Also, highly useful for when you are longing for child.
Who we are
Ranjani Geethalaya (regd)- An exclusive society for welfare of the universe as per Yajur veda Lokakshema is our motto and we believe in Lokaha Samasthaha Sukhino Bhavanthu basically Chanting Mantras & Performing poojas in the temple We have formed this Sakala Dosh Nivaran Puja Seva only to help the people easily perform religious and spiritual rituals without any difficulty through learned priests and pandits at nominal cost.
It is being recommended for any religious persona irrespective of caste. One ring/pendant is sufficient for your entire life (i.e. for marriage, happy married life & for child)
We highly recommended to perform this Japa yourself. Incase, if you are not able to do it for any reasons, you can request us to perform this Japa by bearing the actual cost for the pooja materials.
What we do: To help unmarried people to get the benefits of Swayamvara Parvathi Moola Mantra we do this Japa everyday 1008 times (2 hours a day) for 108 days (totalling 100008 times – 216 hours) with a silver pendant and sankalpa in your name. We send this powered pendant to you by Registered post after the japa is over.
for details mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call my number Pandit Harikrishnamurthy-98768369793
Ranjani Geethalaya ( Regd)
Ranjani Geethalaya (Regd)
THROUGH ITS UNIT
SAKALA DOSH NIVARAN PUJA SEVA is proposing to arrange following Pujas/ Homams for the benefit of all and for removal of problems and dosh of all in October/ November 2012 and on regular basis for Individuals and Groups
Maha Ganapathi Homam
(for removal of all obstacles and success in
(for removal of malefic effects of planets)
( for success in Job, business, financial prosperity,
Maha Dhanvantri Homam( for removal of chronic diseases and good
Swayamvara Parvathi Homam
(for early marriage and for happy married life)
Santhana Gopala Homam
(Putra Kameshti Santana Gopala yagya for childless couples),
Maha Sudarshana Homam
( for settlement of loans, court cases, destruction of negativity, enemies and all kinds of obstacles)
Maha Mrityunjaya Homam
Maha Dhanvantri Homam
Maha Dhanvantri Homam
YOU MAY SEND us YOUR DETAILS OF NAME, GOTHRA, BIRTH STAR AND HOMAM TO BE PERFORMED. THE EXPENSES FOR THE SAme shall be conveyed to you as Per the homams to be performed for you. it is re iterated that this is being performed as a social service to public on no profit no loss basis. Any savings would be used for charities for poor and needy people.
for further details please contact
Pandit Hari Krishnamurthy