LOKAKSHEMA INTERNATIONAL MISSION TRUST
Head Office: SRI VIGNESH APARTMENTS, F-3, # 2 , 100 FT ROAD,
LAKSHMI NAGAR 3rd STAGE, NANGANALLUR, CHENNAI- 600061,
PHONE: 91-44-22243097 M 9444341362
Regd Office: A-73, Inder Puri, New Delhi-110012. 011-25836229 M 9868369793
http://lokakshematrust.blog.co.in, http://lokakshematrust.wordpress.com, http://lokakshematrust.sulekha.com, http://lokakshematrust.blogspot.com
Shri Gurubhyo Namaha,
Lokakshema International Mission Trust has been working for the welfare of the mankind for past two decades under the spiritual and divine guidance of our founder and President Dr PS Varadarajan who has been blessed with supernatural powers by the Cosmic forces, Goddess Parashakti, Navagrahas and other spiritual and divine energies. He has been blessed with a new and unique form of spiritual chanting the absolute form of “Sound or Shabda” which is 90 times more powerful than the ritualistic chanting of the mantra. Through this unique method he has been serving the mankind by removal of their problems, diseases, etc and millions all over the world have benefited during past two decades. Last year on 24th September 2007, a trust was formally established to perpetuate the noble mission started by Param Poojya Guruji Maharaj and was formally registered with Income tax authorities and the Trust was granted 80G certificates to enable its donors for contribute their mite for the noble mission; the Trust had been doing for so many years.
During the period from September 2007 to March 2009 following activities were carried out by the Trust.
• Sarva Devata Homam for removal of Global Warming and prevention of Natural calamities, etc in Delhi ( September 2007)
• Poor feeding, Bhandara ( Distribution of food to poor people) (September 2007)
• Laksharchana to Goddess Lalithambika, Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu for removal of sufferings of mankind and for prosperity ,health and wealth, etc (December 2007)
• Putra Kameshti Mahayagya for childless couples and for people desiring child in Delhi (January 2008)
• Distribution of clothes, etc to poor and needy people (January 2008)
• Distribution of note books and stationery to more than 1000 children in slum areas to encourage and highlight the need for education (January 2008)
• Shiva Laksharchana in various temples in New Delhi (February- March 2008)
• Spiritual healing camps in Kamakhya Shakti Peetha, Guwahati, Assam, Special Havan and Puja for 21 days, Annadhanam, Vastradaanam, etc to poor and needy in March 2008
• Special Puja for removal of problems of devotees at Tarapeeth, West Bengal (March 2008)
• Shiva Laksharchana and establishing Tuticorin branch (April 2008)
• Special Puja for Solar and Lunar Eclipses in Agasthiyar Parashakti Peetham at Kuttralam (July- August 2008)
• Provided scholarship to Girl children daughters of Shri Chellappa of Chennai for continuing their education, hailing from economically weaker family.(August 2008)
• Provided assistance for marriage of Sow. H. Ashwini daughter of economically weak deaf and dumb parents. (September 2008).
• Swayamvara Parvathy Homam for early marriage in March 2009 at Tuticorin
• Free medical check up, eye check up , dental check up camps for poor and needy in March 2009
• Have associated ourselves with Charitable Eye Hospital for assistance to poor and needy patients for Cataract operation, post operative care, medicines , spectacles, etc
• Provided economic assistance for medical expenses for a lady suffering from kidney failure (name with held on request) and coordinating all possible help to such patients.
• Providing regular assistance to disabled old age couple living in Kumbakonam
• Performed special Puja, Laksharchana, abhishekam and yagnas at Devi Kamakhya Sidha Peetha near Guwahati for 21 days, Tara Peeth in West Bengal, Ujjain Mahakaleshwar, Thirumazhinji, Thirumanajeri, Thiruchendur, Guruvayur, Chottanikkara, Thiruvelvikkudi, Parashakti Peetham , Thirukkutrallam and various other temples around the world for removal of terrorism, removal of various diseases, bringing prosperity, health, wealth and peace to mankind.
• Annadhanam at various temples and at Puja sites.
• Shiva Laksharchana at Tuticorin, New Delhi, Chennai, Salem and many other places and coverage and telecast by OM TV, Dinamalar, The Hindu and other local and national dailies.
• A special honour conferred upon Guruji by Delhi Tamil Sangam, New Delhi
• Guruji also performed Puja and Archana abroad in countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, UK, USA, etc and attended to the problems of local devotees, disciples.
• Lokakshema International Mission Trust also established branches in Tuticorin, Tirunelveli, Kumbakonam, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, etc during 2007-08.
• We also started free horoscope exchange, free astrological guidance and match making, free legal aid, etc.
• We propose to establish Computer classes at nominal rates for poor students
• We launched Vishwa Kalyan, a monthly news letter of the trust in November 2007 on Deepavali day and have been well received by one and all for the informative content of the newsletter.
• We also propose to commence Tutorial classes for weak students. We welcome volunteers for the same.
• We also undertake performance of various Puja, Archana, Homam, etc on your behalf through a team of qualified professionals and volunteers.
• We are in contact with various socio-cultural, religious, non governmental organisations for coordinating various functions, etc.
• Coordinating with Orphanages, old age homes and other such institutions and render assistance.
• Organise first aid training camps, blood donation camps, medical check up camps, etc. We welcome Medical professionals to volunteer for this noble cause.
• Free Rieki consultation by Tara Mei Preeti Shah
• Free legal assistance by Shri NT Arasu
• Free Astrological guidance and assistance by Shri K. Hariharan
• Free horoscope exchange services at New Delhi, Tuticorin, Tirunelveli, Coimbatore, etc
• Swayamvara Parvati Homam for early marriage to be organised soon. Please contact us for registration and further details.
• The Trust proposes to move into its own building by 2010. We seek your full cooperation and assistance to achieve this objective.
• Spiritual Healing Camps for major diseases like Aids, Blood disorders, diabetes, Cancer, Women and Children Diseases, Arthritis, etc to be conducted by Guruji Maharaj. Registrations open. Contact Trust office for details.
We also propose to form various committees and sub committees to strengthen the functioning of the Trust.
• Sarva Devata Homam Committee under the Chairmanship of Pujya Shri VR Swaminathan, Bhrahmasri Krishnamurthy (SK Murthy), Bhrahmasri Viswanatha Saastrigal, Bhrahmasri Rajagopala Sastrigal, Bhrahmasri Saravana Saastrigal, Bhrahmasri Narasimhan,
• Legal and Technical Committee: Shri Venkateswaran , Shri NT Arasu
• Finance Mobilisation Committee: Shri A Ramesh, Shri S Agarwal,
• Social Welfare Services: Mrs Radha Ram (Chennai). Mrs Rajee Sundaram Shri Ashok Kumar Aggarwal ( New Delhi)
• Publicity and Programme : Mr Deepak Shah, Ms Preeti Shah
• Co-ordinators : Sh KSN Sharma, Sh Anantha Krishnan, Sh Lakshmanan, Sh Narasimhan, Ms Renu Singh, NT Arasu, K.Hariharan, ( New Delhi)
Additional Committees, Sub- Committees may also be formed as per requirement and suggestions of members.
A separate Committee may be formed by each branch office as per requirement of the particular branch.
We also thank the cooperation extended during the year by Shri S.Krishnan, Managing Director, M/s Shankar Shipping Limited, Tuticorin, Col MS Krishnamurthy, Mrs Mallika Badrinath, (Cookery Expert), Shri S.Venkataraman (Junior Moorthy), Pollachi Sri. S. Ganesan, Shri S.Sitharaman , Sr Scientist DRDO, Shri K Venkatesh, DRDO, Shri Muthu Ramalingam , Academic Advisor , DTEA Schools, Shri R Mukundan Secretary General, Delhi Tamil Sangam, Shri Raju , Kodaikanal, Shri Ramakrishnan, Proprietor, Archana Hotels, Shri Bhagwan Dass, Kumbakonam, Shri Kiruba Murthy, Shri Thyagarajan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Shri VS Raaman, Singapore, Shri MR Rajamani, Tirunelveli(Now in Madurai), Shri ASR Balaji, Managing Partner, Pravarthi Logistics, Shri S Padmanabhan, Tuticorin, Mrs S. Kannammal. Retd Tehsildar and Ex Sub Registrar, Tuticorin, Shri Sundaresan, Shri S. Sridharan, our Auditors, Scholars, Priests, Social workers, Public authorities,our esteemed advisors, committee members and innumerable disciples of Guruji Maharaj all over the world. (We apologise for any omission of name and request them to kindly remind us and be in touch so as to enable us to serve them better).
For expansion of the activities of the Trust and to reach out to large number of people to avail the benevolence of Guruji Maharaj, it is proposed to enrol members, who would be given preference in the activities of the Trust including periodical blessings of Guruji Maharaj.
• On donation of Rs 1100 any one can become a donor member for a period of one year.
• Donor Life Members : on contribution/donation of Rs 5000 or above one can become donor life members (this amount can also be given in installments by members with financial constraints)
• Donor Patrons: All donors donating Rs 10 000 and above.
(come join immediately to help us to help others)
The names of donor members would be included in the special sankalpam done in all Pujas conducted by the trust and Prasadams would be sent to the Patrons.
We appeal for donations, contributions, membership requests, etc from all of you to enable the trust to continue the activities for the welfare of mankind. As all activities need financial support we look forward to your cooperation and support. The donations /contributions to the Trust are eligible for exemption under section 80g of Income Tax Act. However, the amount contributed towards Puja Expenses would not be eligible for exemption.
you may also deposit the donations/contributions in the nearest branch of Corporation Bank A/c no 771885 fovouring Lokakshema International Mission Trust A/c (branch code 0712 Goodley public School, AD block Shalimar Bagh , New Delhi 110088)
We look forward to your continued cooperation and support
For Lokakshema International Mission Trust®