B A C K P A I N
Easy and Effective Back Exercises
Back pain is one of the most persistent, chronic pains we must deal with in our lifetime, and we’d be hard pressed to find someone who hasn’t had to deal with them from time to time. That is why it’s important to work on the right areas and muscles that not only prevent muscle pain by lowering the stress on our back and lower back areas of the spine, but also help to alleviate the pain that comes with it.
Here are 4 simple yet effective exercises you can perform a few times a week to protect your back in the present and in the future…
1. Lay on your back, feet on the floor, knees bent, legs slightly apart, at the width of your hip.
2. Clench your buttocks and lift it upwards, slowly, vertebra by vertebra, until you get to about shoulder height.
3. Count slowly to 3 and slowly lower yourself, vertebra by vertebra, while keeping your stomach muscles clenched.
How Much: Do this 10-12 times for a complete session.
What it does: This exercise neutralizes the daily stress the spine deals with. It stretches the muscles that bend the thigh and stengthens the back stabilizers and the lower back muscles. Also, it works your stomach muscles to keep your balance and keep more pressure off your back.
Note: Remember to be patient and go slow.
1. Stand on six (hands, knees, tip of feet) touching the ground, knees at hip height, your elbows a bit bent, your palms at a height with your shoulders. Keep your stomach tight but don’t move your back of twist your hip.
2. At the count of 3, raise opposite hand and leg to a horizontal level and keep them there for 3 seconds.
4. Slowly and patiently, raise that time up to 10 seconds. Add a motion of raising and lowering your opposite hands and legs, while keeping your stomach tight and your elbows locked.
How Much: Repeat this 6 times for each side.
What it does: Strengthens your core muscles, strengthens the area of the shoulders and the stabilizing muscles, improves on posture and coordination – to help the spine perform day to day activities such as walking, running, dancing or carrying.
back pain exercises
1. Lay on your right side in a straight line, legs continuing the line of your main body. Lean on your arm, while you make sure the elbow is at a straight line under your shoulder.
2. Clench the stomach muscles lights and gently lift your hip from the floor.
3. Hold this position for 20-40 seconds (according to your progress) and gently lower yourselves (no dropping down!).
How Much: Do this 3 times for each side.
What it does: The exercise builds up the strength and stamina of the stabilizing muscles, strengthening your waists and lower back.
1. Stand up straight and put your hands on your waists.
2. Make a lunge forward, while bending the knee on the forward leg to 90 degrees and bending the knee on the back leg until it comes close to the floor.
3. Again, do NOT hurry. Do this slowly, and remember it’s important to keep stability, no wobbling. Keep your stomach tight.
How Much: Do this 8-10 times for each leg.
What is it good for: The exercise improves the body’s posture and strengthens your control of your core muscles. This is key to protecting the spine while walking, running or climbing stairs. The exercise uses all the important stabilizing muscles.
Tip: Try to get to a stage where you can actually touch the floor with the knee of your back leg.
परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।
( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"” When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ”"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் பெருக வையகம்
பெற்றதாய்தனை மகமறந்தாலும் பிள்ளையைப் பெறுந்தாய் மறந்தாலும்
உற்ற தேகத்தை உயிர்ம றந்தாலும் உயிரை மேவிய உடல் மறந்தாலும்
கற்றநெஞ்சம் கலைமறந்தாலும் கண்கள்நின் றிமைப்பது மறந்தாலும்
நற்றவத்தவர் உள்ளிருந்தோங்கும் நமச்சிவாயத்தை நான்மற வேனே.
"புழுவாய்ப் பிறக்கினும் புண்ணியாவுன்னடி
யென்மனத்தே வழுவா திருக்க வரந்தர வேண்டும்
visit my blog https://harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari
VISIT MY PAGE https://www.facebook.com/K.Hariharan60 AND LIKE