Dr. Krushnamurti Vaidya
PGDCC, MD-Physician · Cardiologist ·
If you or your nearby person suddenly gets a chest pain.
Follow below given steps-
1) make the patient comfortable, let him lie down and prevent any falls.
2) check whether he is breathing well and conscious.
3) give him tablet disprin as soon as possible
4) give an antacid also like- pantocid d or anyone.
4) give a tablet sorbitrate- if available to put below tongue and not to swallow.
5) if blood pressure can be measured and comes low, elevate his legs and let Him lie flat.
5) call a medical help as soon as possible.
परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।
( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
” When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ”
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் பெருக வையகம்
visit my blog https://harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari
VISIT MY PAGE https://www.facebook.com/K.Hariharan60 AND LIKE