1. Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.
2. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
3. The sentence,
“The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”
uses every letter in the English language.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. Ants never sleep!
6. “I Am” is the shortest complete sentence
in the English language.
7. Coca-Cola was originally green.
8. The most common name in the world is
9. When the moon is directly overhead,
you will weigh slightly less.
10. Camels have three eyelids to protect
themselves from the blowing desert sand.
11. There are only two words in the English
language that have all five vowels in order:
“abstemious” and “facetious.”
12. The name of all the continents end with
the same letter that they start with.
13. There are two credit cards for every
person in the United States.
14. TYPEWRITER is the longest word
that can be made using the letters only
on one row of the keyboard.
15. Minus 40 degrees Celsius is exactly
the same as minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
16. Chocolate can kill dogs, as it contains
theobromine, which affects their heart and
17. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
18. You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.
19. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
20. The Guinness Book of Records holds the
record for being the book most often stolen
from Public Libraries.
21. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze
because when you sneeze, your heart stops
for a millisecond.
22. It is physically impossible for
pigs to look up into the sky
23. The "sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s
sick" is said to be the toughest tongue
twister in the English language.
24. “Rhythm” is the longest English
word without a vowel.
25. If you sneeze too hard, you can
fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze,
you can rupture a blood vessel in your
head or neck and die.
26. Each king in a deck of playing
cards represents great king from history.
Spades – King David
Clubs – Alexander the Great,
Hearts – Charlemagne
Diamonds – Julius
28. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 =
29. If a statue of a person in the park on
a horse has both front legs in the air,
the person died in battle.
If the horse has one front leg in the air,
the person died as a result of wounds
received in battle.
If the horse has a all four legs on the ground,
the person died of natural causes.
30. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes,
windshield wipers and laser printers all
have in common?
Ans. – All invented by women.
31. Question – This is the only food that
doesn’t spoil. What is this?
Ans. – Honey
32. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
33. A snail can sleep for three years.
34. All polar bears are left handed.
35. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987
by eliminating one olive from each salad
served in first-class.
36. Butterflies taste with their feet.
37. Elephants are the only animals
that can’t jump.
38. In the last 4000 years, no new animals
have been domesticated.
39. On average, people fear spiders
more than they do death.
40. Stewardesses is the longest word typed
with only the left hand.
41. The ant always falls over on its right
side when intoxicated.
42. The electric chair was
invented by a dentist.
43. The human heart creates enough pressure
when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
44. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months,
two rats could have over million descendants.
45. Wearing headphones for just an hour will
increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
46. The cigarette lighter was invented
before the match.
47. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।
( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
” When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ”
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் பெருக வையகம்
visit my blog https://harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari
VISIT MY PAGE https://www.facebook.com/K.Hariharan60 AND LIKE