ONLY IN INDIA
We Indians have Fantastic Talents
with super imagination
and Inventive Ideas.
See what you are missing sitting out there!
1. Now this is what you call an assembled PC.
2. Tractor + Road roller = Troller.
3. Someone stole the driver’s seat? So what?
4. This isn’t a lap dance. Just friends helping each other out.
5. And he entered the mandir without any worries.
6. Even gully cricket has video referrals these days!
7. He was out of chutney…
8. That is a universal remote. Can work on any TV.
9. Who says you can’t practice driving at home?
10. Can’t afford a car? No problem!
11. One AC, two rooms.
12. Because a mirror is too conventional.
13. Who says CDs are outdated?
14. Behold the nal-key!
15. How about some Gol monk tonight?
16. Showered with creativity!
17. No more trips to the kitchen…
18. Iss ghadi ka waqt kharaab tha!
20. A giant step for mankind…
21. The new AC coach!
22. Just hanging around…
23. That’s called ‘Delling’ with a problem
24. This playboy keeps his ride locked up.
25. Too bad we never got to see the face of this creative genius.
26. Motor by day, bike by night.
27. Just to steer around town.
28. In case, he wanted to collect water.
29. Is doodh mein iron ki shakti hai.
30. Because boys don’t cry..
31. Where danger meets brilliance…
32. Asli ujala switch on karke hoga!
33. He solved the CPU over-heating issue!
34. He deserves a sitting ovation…
36. No fridge? No problem!
37. Keeping cool!
38. This is definitely not a batting wicket.
39. Pulsar 220 with 220 litre capacity.
40. Beep beep! Oh sorry… Tring tring!
41. This has to be the coolest cooler…
42. So this is where Harley Davidson got the design!
43. Who needs a tractor?
44. To all the other scoops… Fork you!
45. Remember we used to stand on a scooter as kids? Well, not this kid!
46. Ever seen a bike without an engine?
47. Yes, the lock can actually stop the cloth inside from being stolen…
48. Pentium 4 cabinet
49. So that mosquitoes get high and you can kill them when they’re tipsy.
50. Hero Honda Splendid!
51. Some brand ambassadors take endorsements very seriously.
परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।
( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
” When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ”
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் பெருக வையகம்
visit my blog https://harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari
VISIT MY PAGE https://www.facebook.com/K.Hariharan60 AND LIKE