1. A man who wants a pretty nurse, must be patient.
2. A man who leaps off a cliff, jumps to conclusion.
3. A man who runs in front of a car, gets tired;
man who runs behind a car, gets exhausted.
4. War does not determine who is right,
it determines who is left.
5. A man who drives like hell, is bound to get there.
6. A man who stands on the toilet, is high on pot.
And the finest:
7. A lion will not cheat on his wife, but a tiger wood!😀😀
HAVE A NICE WEEK AHEAD
परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।
( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
” When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ”
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம் பெருக வையகம்
visit my blog https://harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari
VISIT MY PAGE https://www.facebook.com/K.Hariharan60 AND LIKE