18 Facts every Indian should know about India.
Something to feel be proud of us,INDIA.
|18 Facts every Indian
should know about India.
1. 100,000 new people are getting added to the Indian Middle
Class every single day
2. Tamil is one of the official languages of Singapore
3. India and China together hold 20% of world’s arable (area
suitable for a significant yield), creating half of the world’s
rice and 30% of the world’s wheat
4. India has 17.5% of the world’s population
5. It is not Delhi, but Uttar Pradesh followed by
Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan West Bengal,
to have most rape cases.
6. India has made it to the list of world’s biggest players in
7. One of the most remarkable achievements in Global health
is almost a polio-free India
8. Indian Defense Achievements have been quite promising, too.
India has more aircraft carriers than China, launched numerous
spy satellites, got its nuclear trade complete and a lot more
9. 2015 is extremely promising in terms of low inflation, peaked
growth, healthy stock markets and new opportunities coming in.
The World Bank expects 6.4% growth for India in 2015
10. In the past decade, 8 million female fetuses have been
aborted in India
11. Indian Army is the world’s third largest standing army
comprising over 1.1 million men in uniform
12. Indian healthcare is cheap and affordable because of the
hard work done by Indian doctors who broke expensive
treatments to the point where they’d be reduced in
price and worth
13. India is also home to world’s cheapest skiing lessons
which are taught at the slopes of Joshimath.
14. India has the second largest network of paved highways,
after the U.S.
15. Nearly 49% of the high-tech startups in Silicon Valley,
CA, and Washington, D.C. are owned by Indians or
16. By volume of pills produced, the Indian pharmaceutical
industry is the world’s second largest after China.
17. Over 100s of the Fortune 500 companies have R D
facilities in India
18. Expected to be among world’s top 10 wealth centers in the
world, India’s total number of mobile phone subscribers has
reached 930.20 million as of September 2014
परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।।
"To fight the darkness do not draw your sword, light a candle"
"You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets"
( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
” When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ”
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம்
visit my blog https://harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari
VISIT MY PAGE https://www.facebook.com/K.Hariharan60 AND LIKE