THOUGHTS TO PONDER ON – SPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE WHO TRY TO IMPOSE THEIR WILL ON OTHERS
(thanks to my friend Jacinto for sharing these thoughts)
* Life is like a flowing river of opportunities…… It’s up to you to stand up with a bucket or with a spoon.
* Expectation from others…. can hurt many a times, BUT Expectation from your own self will inspire you many more times.
* L I S T E N & S I L E N T
These 2 Powerful words have the same Alphabets. Only a WELL WISHER can Listen to you when you are Silent !!
* If you Stand for a Reason, Be prepared to stand like a Tree,
If you fall on the ground, Fall as a Seed… that grows back …To fight against all odds.
* Always put yourself in others shoes. If you feel, it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person too….. Be compassionate.
(This is an easy saying BUT PRACTICALLY NOBODY WANTS TO BE IN THE OTHER’S SHOES, BECAUSE
EVERYONE FEELS THAT "I" THE IDIOT IS ALWAYS RIGHT.)
* When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.
परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।।
"To fight the darkness do not draw your sword, light a candle"
"You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets"
( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
” When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ”
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம்
visit my blog https://harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari
VISIT MY PAGE https://www.facebook.com/K.Hariharan60 AND LIKE