1. Vitamin A : Vitamin A can be found in most dairy products. It helps to keep your vision healthy, as well as your skin and mucous membranes. It also serves as an important antioxidant.
2. Vitamin D : Vitamin D comes from milk, and from the sun. It is essential for strong bones and teeth.
3. Vitamin E : Vitamin E comes from most vegetables and whole grains. It is an antioxidant that aids in forming healthy blood cells, and it is essential for the immune system, the skin, and the lungs.
4. Vitamin K : Dark green leafy vegetables are full of Vitamin K. Vitamin K is especially helpful in blood clotting when you have a cut or when you have surgery.
5. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is found in most fruits and fruit juices. It is an antioxidant and is essential for a strong immune system.
6. Vitamin B1 : B1 comes from grains, and is important for the conversion of food to energy.
7. Vitamin B6 : Found in whole wheat, B6 helps to convert food to energy.
8. Vitamin B12 : Vitamin B12 is found in dairy products. It helps to produce healthy cells, and turns carbohydrates to energy.
9. Vitamin B2 : B2 can be found in meats and fish, and it aids the chemical processes in the body.
10. Vitamin B3 : B3 is found in dairy products. It not only converts food to energy, but is also important for a healthy brain
परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।।
( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
” When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ”
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம்
visit my blog https://harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari
VISIT MY PAGE https://www.facebook.com/K.Hariharan60 AND LIKE