in ListPost –
- Involve colleagues who see the world differently from you.
- Fight the temptation to solve today’s problem with yesterdays solution
- Solve problems with a win-win orientation
- Solicit information from individuals affected by the decision
- Make sure you are solving the right problem
- Consider as many solution as possible.
- Realize that even the best solution may open the door to new problems.
- If you are using hard data as the basis of your decision, verify the numbers.
- When you make a decision affecting others, share the reason behind the decision.
- Think in terms of satisfying, not optimization.
- Ask a lot of questions.
- Learn from prior decisions
- Ask for criticism.
- Recognize your personal decision making base
परोपकाराय फलन्ति वृक्षा: परोपकाराय वहन्ति नद्यः।
परोपकाराय दुहन्ति गावः परोपकाराय इदं शरीरम्।।
( hari krishnamurthy K. HARIHARAN)"
” When people hurt you Over and Over think of them as Sand paper.
They Scratch & hurt you, but in the end you are polished and they are finished. ”
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too, can become great."- Mark Twain.
யாம் பெற்ற இன்பம்
visit my blog https://harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com
follow me @twitter lokakshema_hari
VISIT MY PAGE https://www.facebook.com/K.Hariharan60 AND LIKE