TOP 13 HEALING FACTS OF WONDER SPICE CLOVE:
1. Dental Care: The essential oil, eugenol in cloves has been in therapeutic use in dentistry as a local-anesthetic and antiseptic as it provides relief from toothache by fighting gum infections. You can temporarily alleviate the pain by dabbing a little clove oil on a cotton ball and placing it on the sore tooth or on your gums.
2. Regulates Blood Sugar Levels: The essential oil, Eugenol also has been found to help prevent adult onset diabetes by stabilizing blood sugar levels.
3. Aids the Digestive Systems: Clove oil is used for its warming and stimulating effects to help relax the smooth lining of the Gastro Intestinal tract, alleviating symptoms of vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, flatulence and stomachaches.
4. Kills Intestinal Worms: In Chinese medicine and also Western herbalism cloves are used (for their natural anti-parasitic action) to improve the secretion of hydrochloric acid, to aid in the peristaltic motion and to remove intestinal worms.
5. Anti inflammatory: The essential volatile clove oil functions as a rubefacient (it irritates the skin and expands the blood vessels), increasing the flow of blood to make the skin feel warmer, making it a popular home remedy for arthritis, rheumatism and sore muscles, used either as a poultice or in hot baths.
6. Diffuses Feeling of Nausea and Morning Sickness: Cloves and clove oil when taken together can provide relief from Nausea, morning sickness, vomiting and diarrhea.
7. Relieves Upper Respiratory Infections: Ayurveda suggests drinking a lukewarm mixture made with ten drops of clove oil and honey that act as an expectorant making it easier to cough up phlegm to treat coughs, colds, sinusitis, flu and asthma. Cloves are natural painkillers and their anti bacterial effect helps you get rid of that sore throat.
8. Aphrodisiac: Since ages, Clove has been considered an aphrodisiac, in curing impotence, preventing premature ejaculation and relieving vaginal discharges.
9. Rich in Manganese: Manganese is an important trace mineral for the body because it activates multiple enzymes, particularly anginas which help in the formation of urea. Manganese also forms the enzyme peptides which are responsible for the hydrolosis of proteins in the intestines. This mineral helps with lipid metabolism (getting rid of fat) and keeping the nervous system stable (reducing irritability).
10. Stress Buster: A flovoured tea of cloves with basil, mint, cardamom and honey in water helps soothe the senses and relieves stress and muscle spasms in the body. Clove essential oils’ fragrance eliminates exhaustion and fatigue related thoughts and insomnia.
11. Treats Scrapes and Bruises: A poultice of clove oil with a little olive oil can help speed up the healing process in cases of bruises, insect stings and minor bruises.
12. Heals Acne and Warts: Clove oil’s strong antimicrobial properties help treat skin problems like acne and warts.
13. Prevents Bad Breath: Chewing Cloves have long been advocated in Ayurvedic texts in treating halitosis or bad breath. It is considered a good practice to chew on a clove after a meal.
http://curejoy.com/ => Free Expert Advice on Alternative Cure, Fitness Yoga