Pl Do Not use any Spray while in Kitchen to avoid accidents


 
 
 
 
Dear all,
 
Pls share this information with maximum no. of people you know to make awareness.
 
MUST READ…. BE SAFE !!
This could be a common mistake in any household. This is shocking accident happened on 13th May 2012 in Pune.

A housewife died due to burns sustained in the kitchen. Her husband too was hospitalized for injuries due to burns while trying to rescue his wife.

How it happened?:- 
The gas stove was on and cooking under process. The
lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on. There was an explosion and in no time the poor woman was covered in flames, sustaining 65% burns. Her husband rushed in, tried to douse the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival.

Let us understand: – All insect killer sprays such as “Hit”, “Mortein” etc. have highly volatile and inflammable solvents. The atomized nano spray particles spread extremely rapidly and one spark is enough to ignite this explosive mixture with oxygen present in air.
Did the poor lady realize the hazard involved? Apparently not!

Please educate your family & Friends about this and spread the word around….

Pls share…. who knows you may save
more than a life…!

 

 

 

 
Tks and best wishes,
Radha Ram 
About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s