Causes of Blackheads.
- Prescribed Medications.
- Oil Based cosmetics.
- Skin picking or squeezing.
- Physical irritation.
- Humidity and Environmental pollutants.
Symptoms of Blackheads.
Natural home remedies for the removal of blackheads.
- Regular washing of the skin and applying any of the cleansing packs suggested for pimples, e.g. the dried orange peel, tomato-puree and onion-seed packs will all help in cleansing the pores and softening the skin. Gentle yet firm pressure applied to the base of the blackhead with a clean cotton bud will extrude the grimy contents. Wash the face again with cold water and pat it dry. Helps to get rid of blackheads.
- Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomegranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over boils, pimple, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Peel cucumber and place in blender. Blend until cucumber is of a pasty consistency, but not too watery. Take the mixture and apply as a face mask leaving it on face for 25 min’s. This procedure not only clears the acne, blackheads but also cools down your face leaving you feeling refreshed. Helps to get rid blackheads.
- Using a yoghurt-lentil mask twice a week will keep the skin clean and soft.
- Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.
- Mix Cornstarch With Vinegar, plaster on the area for 15-30 minutes; wash off with washcloth and warm water, this helps to get rid blackheads.
- Make a paste of turmeric powder in mint juice. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Warm a little honey and apply on the trouble spots. Wash off after 10-15 minutes.
- Mix groundnut oil with an equal amount of fresh lime juice and apply on face. leave for 10-15 minutes and wash. It may be applied daily to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples.
- A solution made out of one and a half cups of hot water and half a tablespoon of boric powder is an ideal concoction for blackheads, Saturate a face napkin in this hot solution and press on to the skin, repeat twice. Extract blackheads carefully with a blackhead remover and sterilized cotton wool. Pat on an astringent. Helps to get rid of blackheads.
This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor.