and the person who dislikes you won’t belive it”
and the person who dislikes you won’t belive it”
Its true that you are the product of your own thoughts and decisions. Whatever you decide on daily basis, whatever you do in your routine life is directly or indirectly linked to your future. That means you are making the foundation of your destiny with your decision and actions in your routine life. So by looking at the bigger picture, it is right to conclude that decision making is critically important for your success and achievements of lifetime goals. Given below is the list of insightful factors which you need to considere while making decisions.
1. Consider the short term and long term consequences: Whether the decision is materialistic or a sensitive family matter. You have to consider short terms and long terms benefits.
2. Cost Vs quality if applicable. If you intend to purchase something, consider cost, quality, warranty perspectives. Usually cheep products have less life and bad quality but is not the case always. To cope up with this, define your budget and then carefully analyze all the options which are falling within your budget.
3. Need Vs wants analysis: Are you purchasing for pleasure or it is your long term need. Remember this is a difference between pleasure and happiness. Sometimes pleasure dost not last long so you don’t want to spend a lot for the sake of short time pleasure. If you are in Need of something then consider point-1 and point-2.
4. Consider emotions: This is quite sensitive aspect. You have to put yourself in everyone’s shoes to understand his/her emotions. You don’t want to hurt someone with your decision, instead you want to keep your stake holders emotionally satisfied. Emotional Intelligence is an art; learn it by reading on internet. To understand people you have to have true sense of judging people
5. Consider Win-Win: A balanced approach in which everyone gains is always recommended.
6. Consider all options: Don’t stop your brain on one idea or approach. Think about more options. Seek advice from others on different possible solutions of the given situation/problem. to the problems which need decisions.
7. Ask for criticism: If possible ask for criticism before implementing the decision. Although it’s never too late to ask forcriticism even after your decision. Feedback always helps in your future.
8. Learn to differentiate between Urgent and Important tasks. Read my article Urgent and Important.
9. Closely observe others: Think about what your friend/colleague/acquaintance did under a specific condition. A wise man always learns from the mistakes of others.
Good decisions require good analytical skills. Read some tips here to improve your analytical skills.
I prepared a decoction boiling the fistful of dried seeds in half litre of water for 10 minutes, squeezed the seeds, strained the decoction and advised those patients suffering from painful angina to use a glass of lukewarm decoctionon an empty stomach in the morning.
Amazing result was observed, the decoction of dried pomegranate seeds worked like a magic, the feelings of tightness and heaviness of chest and the pain had gone.
“A pomegranate a day keeps the cardiologist away” you can try and see the wonder
Mathru Devo namaha, Pithru Devo nama
Acharya Devo namaha, Kula Devatabhyo Namaha
Sarvabhyo Devatabhyo namo namaha
Om Ganeshaya Namaha.
Vakrathunda Mahakaya Surya Koti Samaprabha,
Nirvignam Kurume Deva, Sarva Karyeshu Sarvada.
Meaning “ oh Lord Ganesha, the remover of all obstacles, one with broken tusk, large bodied but very simple to be pleased, brighter than millions and millions of Suryas the Sun, Oh Lord please remove all vigna i,e. obstacles from all that I attempt and grant me success.
Let us begin the story of Lord Ganesha
It is said that “Goddess Parvati wanted to take bath in her abode at Kailash, she asked on of the Shiva Ganas (Ganas are ardent devotees of Lord Shiva who have been allotted duties by Lord Shiva to serve him at his abode) to guard the gates so that no one disturbs her during her bath. It so happened that Lord Shiva had some urgent work and wanted to talk to Goddess Parvati. He rushed to meet her at her abode in Kailash, as Lord Shiva was Goddess Parvati’s husband and the Shiva Gana guarding the gates was a devotee of Lord Shiva, he did not stop Lord Shiva from entering, nor did he inform Lord Shiva that Mother Parvati was taking bath in pond inside the abode. When Lord Shiva came rushing in toi the place where mother Parvati was taking bath, all the women courtiers and Goddess Parvati were very ashamed. Lord Shiva being so simple or Bhola Nath as he is fondly called did not understand why there were so many outcries. Goddess Parvati covered her and came out the pond and Lord Shiva forgot what he wanted to tell her. He rushed back without saying a word. The mother was filled with anger and shame as the Gana did not perform his duty nor did he warn her about Lord’s arrival. The lady courtiers, assistants of Mother were also ashamed being in awkward position before Lord Shiva. There was no privacy. They all felt that they should have some one who was more loyal to the Mother and would protect and guard them, one who would obey Goddess Parvati always.
Goddess Parvati took out some Turmeric, made an idol of small boy, and infused life into that turmeric boy. The Turmeric Boy bowed Goddess Parvati and Goddess Parvati asked him to be on guard outside and let no one enter abode without her permission.
The boy stood outside her abode with a mace (Gadha). Lord Shiva who after sometime remembered what he wanted to say to Goddess Parvati, rushed back to her abode but he was stopped by the small boy standing outside her abode. Lord Shiva tried to cajole him, convince him that he was the husband of Goddess Parvati but the boy did not listen to the Lord. The boy was firm in his stand that without the permission of mother Parvati he would not budge an inch. Lord Shiva was angry but did not want to pick up fight with a small boy so he returned to his abode in Kailash and sent Nandi and Bringi two of his most confidents to convince the boy. But Nandi and Bhringi too failed to convince the boy and when they started to threaten the boy, the boy beat them both with his mace so much that they had to run back to Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva could not control his anger on the unruly behaviour of the boy and wanted to punish him. He cut the boy’s head with his trishul. When goddess Parvati could not control her emotions when she heard that Lord Shiva had cut off the head of the boy. She came out running and confronted Lord Shiva that how could he cut off the head of his own son who was placed outside her abode to guard her abode. Lord Shiva realised his mistake and ask hisGanas to search for a head for his son as it was cut off and destroyed. His ganas travelled northwards and found one baby elephant . they cut of its head and took it to Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva placed the head of the elephant on the body of the boy and infused life again in the body. All the Devis and Devatas blessed and showered boons on the boy. The boy was called by diiferent names. He was made the head of all ganas, so he was called Ganesha, as he had elephant head he was Gajanana. He was also given the status of Prathama vandita or one who is given the first offering. His shape is likeOmin Sanskrit, the Pranava( Soul). As Deva Rishi Narada said, it was all the manisfestation of Maha Deva the supreme Lord who wanted to create an image of himself and Goddess Parvati for removal of all obstacles of their devotees.
Did you like the story? Send your views and comments.